Within corporate web sites, the effective communication of key information and events to the investor audience is a principal requirement.
With our knowledge of market best practice and in discussion with clients, we identify a comprehensive range of site elements, relevant to a client at a given point in time. This content list will change over time, particularly for companies newly listed as they grow and the level of information available for investors increases.
Typically, the development process for a new client will include the following:
- Agreement on design, structure and navigation
- Recommendation and agree Day 1 content and functionality
- Build and develop site including test site availability so that clients can see the site develop real time
- Share prices and charting tools
- Website tools including a RNS feeds and email news alerting services
- Interactive annual and interim reports
- Webcasting services
- Maintenance and updating of sites with same day response for site up-dates
- Site traffic reporting and evaluation